Manage the security of all the computers in your network and control user productivity at the lowest possible cost of ownership with Endpoint Protection Plus
Simple and centralized security for all devices
Centralized management of security and product upgrades through a simple Web browser for all network workstations and servers. Manage your Windows, Linux, Exchange Server, Mac OS X or Android protection from a single administration console.
Secure organisation information on Android with Remote Locate, Lock and Wipe functions for mislaid or misappropriated devices.
Run Cleaner Monitor remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware.
Real-time monitoring and reports
Detailed monitoring of your IT infrastructure with real-time dashboards. Reports can be generated or scheduled and sent automatically.
Assign profile-based protection policies, ensuring the most appropriate policies are applied to each group of users.
Centralized device control
Prevent malware entry and data loss by blocking device types, whitelisting specific devices and controlling actions.
Web monitoring and Filtering
Increase user productivity by preventing, limiting or monitoring access to unproductive or unsuitable, regardless of the type of browser used.
No more saturated mailboxes
Protect your Exchange servers and users with content filter, anti-malware and anti-spam engines.
Do not get burnt by false positives again. Malware Freezer locks detected malware for seven days just in case there is a false positive, in which case the file is automatically restored to the system.
ISO 27001 and SAS 70 compliant. Guaranteed 24×7 availability
– Internet connection.
– Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox 3.0, Google Chrome.
For workstations / file servers
– At least one with an Internet connection.
– Operating systems (workstations): Windows XP SP2 and later (Vista, 7, 8 & 10).
– Operating systems (servers): Windows Server 2008 and later (2012 & 2016).
For exchange server
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013
For MAC workstations / file servers
– Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
For Linux workstations / file servers
– Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later
– Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later
– CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later
– Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later
– OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later
– Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
For Android devices
– Android 4.1 and later
Virtual engine certified
– VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
– VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x & 9.x
– Virtual PC 6.x
– Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 & 2012 3.0
– Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x & 6.x