Panda’s innovative cloud endpoint protection service fills the gaps other security solutions leave behind – ITPro Editor’s Choice
Adaptive Defense 360 has been reviewed on www.ITPro.co.uk, one of the UK’s leading enterprise IT websites, where it has received 5 stars and the Editor’s Choice award.
You can read the full review here http://www.itpro.co.uk/security/29593/panda-adaptive-defense-360-review
Some key excepts of the review are below:
- Panda’s Adaptive Defense 360 is a clever cloud security solution packed with features and priced right. It’s easy to deploy and its smart detection and response service hardens malware protection even further.
- Panda’s Adaptive Defense 360 (AD360) cloud security takes endpoint protection to the next level with its detection and response service. It analyses and classifies every application being run on an endpoint and only blocks ones it doesn’t know about. Panda’s cloud service checks the app’s security posture in the background and if it’s deemed to be safe, will instruct the endpoint client to allow it through.
- AD360 will put all newly discovered apps through the same vetting procedures, allowing it to counter zero-day attacks and freshly released malware.
- Deployment is undemanding, as the same AD360 and endpoint agents are used for all Windows systems and can be downloaded from the portal or emailed as a web link. Either way, it only took 5 minutes to load it on each of our Windows 7, 10, Server 2012 R2 and Exchange test systems.
- Device control policies can block access to removable, optical, Bluetooth, image capture or modem devices. Where appropriate, we could also set read/write privileges and users accessing a blocked device received a pop-up warning.
- AD360 had no problems with our malware collection; the clients blocked, deleted or disinfected them all with no end-user interaction required. Any problems could be resolved from the portal by remotely running the Cloud Cleaner disinfection module.
- The portal provides basic report creation services and for more, we recommend the optional advanced reporting tool. Powered by the LogTrust cloud data analytics service, it takes all AD360 data and transforms it into a mass of detailed reports and graphs going back up to six years.
This review originally appeared in PC Pro issue 273