Home IT Support
We provide software and hardware support, repairs and upgrade such as hard drive replacement, software installations and upgrades, we back up all existing data and restore, install all plugins and 3rd party applications, all drivers such as printers, scanners etc.Is your home network un-secure? All set as default? We can configure home networks firewalls, routers, we also configure wifi and keep a note of all wifi keys on our help desk so you never had to worry about finding the keys when they go astray.It would be our pleasure in setting up your home network, so that your games consoles such as XBox, Playstation all work on line securely and all working correctly, we can also teach you how to use your Sky Plus correctly for Remote viewing and on demand via your mobile smart phone.Do you have a smart phone such as IPhone, well we can configure all the software for that too, so you’re good to go and don’t have to worry or stress we will teach you how to use it.We also offer unlimited help desk support for home users with a small retainer.Managed Workstations helps look after your computers by providing a continuous service health check through the following:
- Building a clear picture of each device
- Producing reports on issues
- Highlighting potential risks
- Updating and upgrading software
- Enhancing performance
- Reducing downtime
- Providing on-going support
This all helps you to use your computers without the worry of any potential problems with your equipment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Unlimited remote support including access to theHelp Desk Manager.
- Help desk support for all employees.(In-house and remote workers.)
- Out of hours call logging system via web help desk
- New user setups and removal of all leavers.
- In-house training and remote training.
- Monitoring of all network printers and scanners.
- Monitoring of all remote sites and networks 24 hoursa day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Anti-virus management and monitoring of all users,including servers and e-mail.
- Back-up configuration and daily monioring.
- Exchange email management and SMTP gatewaymanagement.
- Smart Phone management and configuration.
- Microsoft service pack updates and change controlmanagement.
- Internet service provider management.
- VPN router and firewall management.
- Website monitoring.
- Asset management for all your hardware andsoftware.
- Hardware warranty management.
- Software license management.
- Disaster recovery solutions and policies put in place inthe event of a disaster.
- Monthly analysis report.
- CCTV Configurations and Management
In the event of an issue which cannot be resolvedremotely an engineer will attend site.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Third party Access and SQL databases
- Additional project work i.e. Install of new servers,third party applications and web site packages
- Bespoke applications such as accountancy packages(Sage, QuickBooks etc.)
- Diagnosis of software problems relating to non-Microsoftproducts or bespoke third party applications
- Faulty consumables (i.e. plugs, fuses, wires, cables,batteries, discs, data, cartridges, tapes, software,bulbs, fusers).
- Hardware maintenance or replacement costs
- Non Microsoft Operating Systems such as UNIX,Novell and Linux.
- Physical site moves or internal moves
All on-site support and consultations for the above arechargeable at the company rate plus mileage in line withthe recommended rates from the AA. All support callswhich result in user error or ‘No Fault Found’ are alsocharged at the standard rate.QUOTATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST