Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
“GTTS” or “GT Technical Support” means GTTS 2012 Limited, trading as GT Technical Support registered number: 8053275. Registered office: 146 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0AW.Where GTTS is referred to, it indicates GTTS 2012 Limited, and its authorised agents and subcontractors, also referred to as “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions.
The customer will be responsible for the following:
- Acknowledge that the GTTS software is proprietary and it is to be deployed on a PC once only and not used on any other PC and on cessation of permitted use permanently delete it and destroy any back up
- Allow reasonable access to the
- Be responsible for the cost of any necessary VPN capable firewalls, alternative routers and related 3rd party engineering
- Ensure the site is a safe
- Permit the installation of a modem link where
- Properly maintain all equipment and
- Provide all relevant information about it and notify GTTS of any changes to it affecting GTTS’s ability to deliver the agreed
- Regularly change back up data media and copy to GTTS on
- Does not have any liability for any such interruption or error which is caused directly or indirectly by any equipment or services not supplied by
- Does not warrant the services or any additional services will cause the equipment or software to operate without interruption or
- GTTS will perform the services set out in the description of services with reasonable skill and care using appropriately qualified and trained and experienced
- Will not copy, adapt or part with possession of any of the customer’s confidential
The services to be provided do not include services required due to:
- Failure by the customer to properly maintain or operate the equipment or software.
- Failure to allow GTTS proper access to the equipment or
- Modification of the equipment or software by anyone other than
- Such services if requested by the customer will be treated as additional services for which additional charges will be payable in accordance with GTTS’s rates in force at that
- Transportation or relocation of the equipment or software any defect in the equipment or
GTTS will not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform the services or additional services if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond GTTS reasonable control.
The customer will from the commencement date.
- Pay immediately in full the amount outstanding for the balance of the duration of the agreement in the event of being in arrears for three months after the commencement
- Pay interest at the rate of 1.5% above the HSBC base rate, per month compounded monthly on any unpaid amount outstanding after the first day of the
- Pay the fees plus VAT monthly in advance on the first day of the month by direct debit unless otherwise
This Agreement is subject to English Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
GTTS may suspend the provision of the services or terminate this agreement immediately (without liability to the customer) if any of the following events happen:
- If the cancellation provisions under any leasing arrangement entered into by the customer are invoked by the relevant leasing
- If the site, equipment or software is
- The customer calls a meeting of, or enters into any arrangement with the customer’s
- The customer fails to make any payment due under this agreement by the time it is
- The customer has given any false or misleading information to
- The customer is in material breach of this agreement if GTTS determines that the primary cause of any problem. which substantially impairs or prevents GTTS from performing the services results from the failure or malfunction of any equipment, facilities or devices not supplied by
- The customer presents or has presented a petition for bankruptcy, winding up or for an administration order, or the customer’s partnership dissolves, or a liquidator, provisional liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver is appointed over the customer or any part of its undertaking, or any similar process
- The customers use of the services is likely to cause the whole or part of the services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way
Either party may terminate this agreement immediately by written notice if the other commits any continuing or material breach of this agreement and if the breach is capable of remedy, is not remedied within thirty days of a written notice detailing the breach.
The customer acknowledges the investment made by GTTS in the training of GTTS’s personnel and the commercial interest which GTTS has in retaining their services.
- For the purposes of this clause references to the customer will include any person or entity to which such person(s) is introduced (directly or indirectly) by the
- The customer agrees that if any of GTTS personnel who have provided all or any part of the service under the service description to the customer within 3 months of leaving the employment or engagement of GTTS accepts an engagement with the customer then the customer will pay to GTTS such sum as represents 30% of the anticipated annual salary or other sums to be paid by the customer to such person(s) within the first years of such
- GTTS accepts no liability for consequential or indirect loss or damage, corruption of data, loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill or anticipated
- GTTS excludes (so far as is permitted by law) all conditions, warranties, guarantees and 3rd party representations, express or implied, whether by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to its performance, late performance or non-performance of the services or additional services supplied to the
- GTTS liability to the customer for death or personal injury caused by its own negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors shall be
- GTTS will accept liability to the customer in respect of damage to tangible property resulting from its negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors up to a maximum of £1,000,000 in respect of any one event or series of connected events arising from its performance or non- performance of the services or additional